In order to better understand the reading activity of Hydraulics & Pneumatics, we conduct some research periodically called our Advertising Interest Measurement (AIM) Readership Survey. Here are some key results from our March 2012 study:
- Readers spend up to 60 minutes reading or looking at their latest issue of H&P.
- 70% of H&P readers say others at their company read or look at their issue. Among those, a typical reader shares their copy with an average of five people. With pass-along, approximately 277,014 people saw the March issue of H&P
- On average, subscribers say they have subscribed/read H&P for 8 years.
- As a result of reading issues of H&P, 72% payed a visit to advertiser websites over the past year.
- 87% say seeing a supplier's ad in H&P makes them more inclined to click on that supplier's listing in a search engine.
- 56% of H&P readers use social media at work.
- 42% of H&P readers have unlimited access to social media tools in the workplace.
These are excellent results in my opinion. We are accomplishing our mission of sending the very best fluid power content available to a highly-qualified audience. For the complete survey results, please contact me.