When it comes to providing safety for my people and my equipment, which type of motion-control valve do I need to consider? Holding someone in the air is one thing, but how can I provide a smooth and accurate motion while raising and lowering the load? My application is very dynamic, and I often have large loads that are cantilevered out. They can get pretty bouncy and out of control, forcing us to slow down the machine’s operations for stabilization. Could you explain how hose rupture valves work? 

Download FAQs on Understanding the Uses of Motion-Control Valves sponsored by Eaton to get the answers.