The EHS Today America’s Safest Companies Conference provides a comprehensive learning and networking experience and can help you become an advocate for the transformational Environmental, Health and Safety leadership your company needs in order to achieve world-class safety.
The event includes keynote roundtables featuring OSHA insiders and corporate CEO panel discussions, 18 sessions across three industry tracks (Environmental & Sustainability, Safety & Health, and Compliance), the EHS Today awards ceremony and various opportunities to networks.
The conference will be held September 11 and 12, 2012 at Chicago’s McCormick Place in the West Building, Rooms W183 B and C.
Conference attendees will:
- Discover the best practices developed by America's Safest Companies and learn how to implement the strategies in your workplace through presentations and panel discussions with ASC winners.
- Develop the acumen, leadership and training skills to bring lean safety and sustainability to the workplace.
- Learn about how America's Safest Companies measure safety effectiveness and implement safety management concepts.
- Two day session of OSHA compliance guidance from top workplace labor attorneys from Fisher and Phillips.
- Learn about EHS and risk management approaches that can contribute to a safer workplace and reduce workers' compensation costs.
- Network with other industry professionals, EHS Today Editorial staff, and conference speakers including past and present America's Safest Companies winners.
The EHS Today America’s Safest Companies Conference is produced by EHS Today magazine, which has been the premier advocate of safety excellence and the leader in coverage of the safety and health industry for more than 70 years.
For more information click here.