The Fluid Power Conference & Expo, sponsored by Hydraulics & Pneumatics, is slated for May 15 and 16 in Tampa, Fla. The conference provides attendees the opportunity to learn about current technology in short, one- or two-hour presentations. The seminars are designed for fluid power designers, engineers, technicians, and managers.
Industry experts will give dynamic presentations on the following topics:
• Hose and tubing assemblies
• Hydraulic pump failure analysis
• Troubleshooting hydraulic systems
• Successful sealing solutions
• Tuning closed-loop motion control systems
• Connecting under pressure
• Your systems need clean, dry air
• Keep contamination under control
• Transducers electrify your designs, parts I and II
• Hydraulic power unit design
• Quieter fluid power systems
• Hydraulic integrated circuits
• Advantages of air-over-oil circuits
• Improve your systems with accumulators
• Find the best hydraulic fluid for your systems
• Water hydraulics
• Reducing shock and vibration
• Mobile electrohydraulic system design
• Selecting and specifying the best hose.
Special thanks to our sponsors, including AMETEK Inc., Attica Hydraulic Exchange Corp, Hercules Sealing Products, I.C. Fluid Power Inc., MTS Systems Corp., Parker Hannifin Corp., Automation Group, R.B. Royal Industries Inc., Webster Instruments Inc, and White Drive Products.
The Fluid Power Conference & Expo offers opportunities to network with other engineers and designers and discover new products and services.
The event will be held again November 13 and 14 in Cleveland. For information on registration, visit hydraulicspneumatics.com