In addition to on-site, custom courses, MSOE offers several pre-written courses for beginners and more advanced users of fluid power technology. They include:
- Introduction to Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Specialist Certification Review
- Hydraulic Systems Modeling and Simulation for Applications Engineers
- Electrohydraulic Components and Systems
- Service and Operation for Improved Hydraulic System Reliability
- PLC Programming and Servicing for Fluid Power Systems
Most of the courses are three to five days long and include all course materials, as well as work experience on MSOE’s state-of-the-art trainers. Some are offered more than once a year; visit MSOE for a complete schedule.