1. Slip-in cartridge valves are:
2. Slip-in cartridge valves have___________ response than/as a spool valve.
3. It takes ___________ slip-in cartridge valves to operate a double-acting cylinder.
4. To control the speed of an actuator powered by slip-in cartridge valves, use a:
5. Load-induced pressure can hold a running away load in place by using a cover with a:
6. A slip-in cartridge 4-way valve can be set up as:
7. A slip-in cartridge relief valve uses a:
8. Slip-in cartridge valves with working pressure at either port must always have pilot pressure on the poppet to stay closed.
9. A slip-in cartridge relief valve operates the same as:
10. Unloading valves are different from relief valves because they: