1. Infinitely variable valves are for:
2. Proportional and servo directional control valves have___________flow response than conventional directional control valves.
3. A hydrostat module under a proportional control valve:
4. An LVDT on a proportional directional control valve tells the electronic control:
5. A proportional valve circuit ___________ a feedback device from the actuator it controls.
6. Electromechanically controlled servovalves are:
7. A servovalve circuit __________ has a feedback signal to the electronic controller:
8. Infinitely variable directional control valves should be mounted as close as possible to the actuator.
9. Always size infinitely variable directional control valves:
10. A servovalve circuit for cylinder positioning uses a/an: