1. Infinitely variable valves are for:
- hydraulic circuits only.
- pneumatic circuits only.
- both hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
2. Proportional and servo directional control valves have___________flow response than conventional directional control valves.
- the same
3. A hydrostat module under a proportional control valve:
- produces a consistent pressure at its outlet.
- produces a consistent flow at its outlet.
- sets maximum pilot pressure.
4. An LVDT on a proportional directional control valve tells the electronic control:
- how much flow is passing through the valve.
- what the pressure is at its outlet.
- in what position the spool is.
5. A proportional valve circuit ___________ a feedback device from the actuator it controls.
- may have
- always has
- never has
6. Electromechanically controlled servovalves are:
- more contamination tolerant.
- less contamination tolerant.
- have about the same contamination tolerance.
7. A servovalve circuit __________ has a feedback signal to the electronic controller:
8. Infinitely variable directional control valves should be mounted as close as possible to the actuator.
9. Always size infinitely variable directional control valves:
- with a high pressure drop.
- with a low pressure drop.
- it really does not matter what the pressure drop is.
10. A servovalve circuit for cylinder positioning uses a/an:
- linear transducer.