1. Which type of threads is recommended for plumbing hydraulic circuits?
2. What is the minimum size pipe to handle 400-cfm air flow for 500 feet?
3. What is the recommended fluid velocity for a suction line?
4. A grid system for plant air piping requires:
5. For hydraulic lines up to and including 2 in., use:
6. Always take drop lines in an air piping circuit from the:
7. Elbows are better than smooth tubing bends.
8. The pipes in an air plumbing system should be:
9. Hose size is designated by its:
10. Velocity in hydraulic circuit return lines should be: